SOLD by Jason Martin - 0411 497 355
BIG! BIG! BIG!
Come and enjoy this family-size two-bedroom unit offering a large and spacious open-plan lounge-dining area flowing out to a generous east-facing balcony. The balcony offers the extra dimension of extending out onto a large entertainment terrace, which is ideal for hosting larger numbers of family and friends.
Oriented beautifully towards the east, this great apartment offers the perfect mix of light, aspect and breeze.
The list of attributes are endless:
* Stylish, modern gas kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
* Two double-size bedrooms
* Semi-modern full bathroom
* Dual street frontage
* Elevated yet has minimal stairs
* All the essentials including internal laundry and auto lock-up garage
* Just a short walk to everything beautiful Collaroy Beach has to offer, whether it's a quick morning swim, coffee at the Pelican Pavilion or a movie and dinner at one of the fine restaurants and cafes on offer.
Council Rates: $1,206.29 p.a.
Water Rates: $711.64 p.a.
Strata levies (admin and sinking fund): $1,242.28 per quarter
Area: 117 m2 approx.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this media has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- Street Address 2/7-9 The Avenue
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD $780,000
- Tax Rate $1,206 py
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Collaroy
- Property Type Unit
- Building Size 117 m2