Hinterland Hideaway just minutes to the Beach and Lake
Escape from the maddening crowd and retreat to this peaceful and private hideaway just 2km approx. from Collaroy Beach, the cinema, cafes and city bus.
Surrounded by Eucalypts and immersed in birdsong, this impeccably presented home is a brilliant alternative if you're looking for a small home in a totally natural bushland setting (Note to self: no lawns to mow).
The lifestyle around this property reads like an idyllic travel brochure with a choice of several beaches and Narrabeen lakes within just a few minutes in the car.
Beautifully presented, the home has had a recent refresh including:
• A brand new kitchen
• Gleaming polished floorboards
• Freshly painted throughout
Additional features include:
• Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
• Internal laundry
• Off street parking
• HUGE amount of under house storage spanning the length and breadth of the property
• District views as far as the eye can see!
• Close proximity to local shops, reserves, parks and a smorgasbord of beaches to choose from
Note: Beach and Lake pictures taken on location approx 5 mins from the property by car
DISCLAIMER NOTE - The information on this brochure has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- Street Address 38 Heather Street
- Type Residential Lease
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Wheeler Heights
- Property Type House