Successfully SOLD by Nick Scarf - 0411 197 486
As the new owners you will be the first to live in this meticulously and beautifully presented family home.
Safely tucked away at the end of a private driveway, surrounded by mature trees and immersed in birdsong, this brand new home is a peaceful and private haven that will cocoon your family and your soul from the madness of the modern world.
Surrounded by neighbouring gardens and positioned in such a way that all you see is trees from most windows.
Despite the welcome privacy and tranquillity, the home is just minutes to:
The Newport and neighbourhood shops
Pittwater, Royal Motor and Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Clubs
Newport Village shops, restaurants and City transport
The beach, parks and playing fields
Newport Primary School
Key features include;
• Bathed in restorative morning and afternoon light
• Beautifully landscaped gardens (plus ample room for a pool if desired)
• Generous kitchen with butler's pantry
• Family room flows out to fabulous alfresco dining space
• Spacious and welcoming living areas
• Cinema room with surround sound
• Master suite with "his and hers" walk in robes
• High output student study space upstairs
• Polished floors, high ceilings and large windows
• Meticulous attention to detail and loads of storage
• Safely secured by auto sliding driveway gate
• Garage floor you could eat off - seriously
• Fully ducted and zoned air conditioning; Security alarm
• Rainwater harvest for toilets and garden
Council Rates: $1462.80 pa
Water Rates: $678 pa + usage
Land Area: 700 sqm approx.
Nick Scarf - 0411 197 486
DISCLAIMER: The information in this media has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. All measurements, distances and areas are approximate only.
- Street Address 33a Irrubel Road
- Type Residential Sale
- Tax Rate $1,462 py
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Newport
- Property Type House