Be captivated by this stunning two bedroom apartment that is centrally located with immediate proximity to the new town centre of Dee Why.
You will amazed by its vogue design and designer finishes. It would not be out of place in any home beautiful magazine.
Stylish open plan living is complimented by stunning timber floors all flowing out to a huge sundeck that is ideal for dinner parties and entertaining.
Quality Features include:
* Two double size bedrooms (main with walk in robe and designer ensuite)
* Gourmet gas kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops
* Designer bathroom
* Internal laundry
* Security building access and parking
* Public transport and quality shops/restaurants at your doorstep
* Short stroll to beautiful Dee Why beach and restaurant strip
A beautiful apartment to reside or a great investment that would generate $600 per week.
Council Rates: $1,338.10 pa
Water Rates: $688 pa
Strata Levies: $1,072.20 pq
DISCLAIMER: The information in this media has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. All measurements, distances and areas are approximate only.
- Street Address 27/11-13 Oaks Ave
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD $895,000
- Tax Rate $1,338 py
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Dee Why
- Property Type Unit