SOLD for New Street Record by Nick Scarf - 0411 197 486
Get Set For Summer...It's just 2 mins to the beach!
Imagine a relaxing walk along the beach as the sun comes up over the horizon or a quick dip in the late afternoon to wash away the day.
Amble down to Nippers on Sunday morning or stroll into the village for your favourite Thai or Indian curry and a glass of wine on Friday night.
Backing onto Porter Reserve, there is acres of space for the kids and the pooch to run off some steam, kick a ball, fly a kite!
Architect designed and built in 2002, with multiple living areas inside and out, this beautifully constructed family home is all things practical and functional for contemporary beachside living.
Key features include:
• Walk down to the beach, village cafes, restaurants and City bus in minutes
• Backing onto Porter Reserve there's acres of space and hours of fun to be had
• Architect designed and built new in 2002
• 4 bedrooms each with built-ins PLUS study
• Generous master suite with walk in robe and large ensuite
• Multiple living areas inside and out
• Wide district views and ocean glimpses from the large front decks
• Safe sunny enclosed back garden with 4m x 2m swim spa
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms; Ducted vacuuming
• Back to base security system
• Fabulous double garage, workshop and storeroom
The relaxed beachside lifestyle and convenience with this home is a dream for many and a reality for a lucky few.
Land Area: 556 sq m
Council Rates: $1,972.99 pa
Water Rates: $687.84 pa + usage
Call - Nick Scarf 0411 197 486
DISCLAIMER: The information in this media has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. All measurements, distances and areas are approximate only.
- Street Address 28 Neptune Road
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD $2,200,000
- Tax Rate $1,972 py
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Newport
- Property Type House