Nestled into the hillside adjacent to the reserve, this warm and welcoming cottage enjoys a Prime Headland Position.
Whether you take the track to the beach or breathe deeply and savour the spectacular coastal panorama from the top of the Headland, one thing is certain - life is good here...
• Removed from the pace of 'every day grind' the unmistakable coastal ambience is instantly appealing
• Generous master suite opens out to the large front terrace with wide views of the beach and hinterland
• Oversized single garage, workshop and large storage area plus additional off street parking
• Laps in the ocean pool, coffee with friends at your favourite caf, share the community spirit at the Surf Club
• Could this be the dream beachside opportunity you've been searching for?
Land Area: 556.4 sq m approx
Council Rates: $2,728.37 pa
Water Rates: $688.28 pa + usage
Call: Nick Scarf 0411 197 486
DISCLAIMER: The information in this media has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. All measurements, distances and areas are approximate only.
For Sale $2.95 m to $3.2 m
- Street Address 66 Grandview Pde
- Type Residential Sale
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Mona Vale
- Property Type House
- Land Size 556.4 m2