Idyllic Lakeside Townhouse
If you are looking for a "Blank Canvas" in which you can renovate your home to the style and presentation you enjoy, well you have found it!!!!
Enjoy light and airy open plan living flowing out to a great size courtyard complimented by perfect northerly aspect.
* Two double size bedrooms
* Main bedroom features a full length north facing balcony
* Original kitchen and bathroom
* Internal laundry
* Lock up garage
* Extremely well maintained complex with public transport at your doorstep and only a few hundred metres from shops and quality restaurants
* Ideal for first home buyers, young families, retirees and investors
Nestled on the northern side of the popular pet friendly "Rosella Gardens" complex with direct access to Narrabeen Lakes and only a short stroll to beautiful Narrabeen beach.
Council Rates: $1,359.93 pa
Water Rates: $688.28 pa + usage
Strata Levies: $803.80 pq
DISCLAIMER: The information in this media has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. All measurements, distances and areas are approximate only.
- Street Address 19/1337 Pittwater Rd
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD $940,000
- Tax Rate $1,359 py
- Strata Levy $3,215 py
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Narrabeen
- Property Type Townhouse