Under Instructions from NSW Trustee & Guardian
Nestled away in a quiet cul-de-sac backing onto a beautiful natural bush reserve is this wonderful, elevated three bedroom family home offering character filled split level living.
Enjoy light filled open plan living with polished timber floorboards that flows out through glass doors to a full length deck with widespread district views.
This is a classic Pettit and Sevitt home that is crying out for a makeover. Inject your style into this property and enjoy the "value add" that follows.
A great home for the 1st home buyer looking to break into the market or astute investor
* Split level brick veneer home with colorbond roof
* Polished floorboards throughout
* Lounge/dining opens onto huge entertaining deck with district views
* Three bedrooms, all with built-ins
* Full bathroom with separate toilet
* Open plan modern kitchen
* Under building storage
* Lock up garage plus off street parking
* Close to local schools, shops and transport
Council Rates: $1,519.14 pa
Water Rates: $688 pa + usage
Land size 670m2 approx
DISCLAIMER: The information in this media has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. All measurements, distances and areas are approximate only.
- Street Address 12 Moonarie Place
- Type Residential Sale
- Tax Rate $1,519 py
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Cromer
- Property Type House