Successfully SOLD by Nick Scarf - 0411 197 486
Life is for Living...
Totally relaxed lifestyle is an easy walk to everything
Immaculately maintained & presented, stylish & welcoming
Brilliant outside living area is private suntrap haven
Safe, sunny, low maintenance courtyard garden with outdoor shower
Walk to shops, cafes and the pub, 199 Bus, Newport School
Superbly convenient position is an easy level walk to Village shops, cafes & boutiques, the Pub, City bus and Newport school at the end of the street, Crystal Bay & the beach.
Whether you are upgrading or downsizing (with a lot less maintenance) this warm and welcoming family home is perfect if you have a zest for life!
Imagineit's 6.30 am and you've got time to nip down to the beach for a quick dip before breakfast, after all, it only takes 3 mins approx.in the car (8 mins approx on your bike).
Then home for a delicious breakfast on the back veranda with your favourite coffee blend and quick scan of the day's headlines.
Time to go.you've got 5 mins to get the 199 bus stop - no problem - it only takes 2mins!......And the kids, well they can walk to school - it's just at the end of the street.
On the weekend, whose got time for garden maintenance...Life is for living and our much envied beach lifestyle is right on your doorstep. What's your passion...Surfing? Fishing? Cycling? Sailing? Golf? Shopping? Doing coffee? Throwing a ball with the kids at the park.!
Key features include:
* Immaculately maintained and presented inside and out
* Contemporary beach style with cool, relaxed ambience
* Living room opens to large covered veranda and gorgeous courtyard garden
* 4 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* Fourth bedroom on ground level is ideal for guest / rumpus room / creative / home office space
* Modern kitchen with large walk-in pantry
* Brilliant outside living area is private suntrap haven, perfect late breakfasts, long lunches and lots of laughs with friends and family
* Beautifully landscaped back garden with outdoor shower
* Off street parking for 3+ cars
Details: Nick Scarf 0411 197 486
Council Rates: $1,874.81 pa
Water Rates: $688.16 pa + usage
Land size: 481 m2 approx
DISCLAIMER: The information in this media has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. All measurements, distances and areas are approximate only.
- Street Address 30 King Street
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD $1,425,000
- Tax Rate $1,874 py
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Newport
- Property Type House