Successfully SOLD by Nick Scarf - 0411 197 486
Deceased Estate - Circa 1973 Time Capsule
Offered for the first time since new in 1973, it is rare to find a property that boasts so many ideal property fundamentals' and bursting with so much potential.
Key features include:
• Wide north & north east aspect with close Pittwater Views
• Easy access in an area where steeply sloping land is the norm
• Excellent separation from neighbours and welcome privacy
• Substantial unrealized potential by better utilizing the lower level (subject to Council approval)
• Original workmanship from an era when trades took great pride in their work
• Approximately 3 minutes' walk from the front door to the waters' edge, BYRA and bus stop on Pittwater Rd (just over 200m approx.) via the public path in the cul de sac
Everything about this property makes it so unique and so desirable in the area.
Set slightly above the road, a short driveway leads to a gently sloping block with wide north and north east aspect, Pittwater views, excellent separation from neighbours and welcome privacy
Just one block back from Pittwater Rd, the elevation creates the ideal vantage point to take in the wide water views, yet not so close as to be bothered by the traffic
Broadside to the north and north east, the property enjoys full sun almost all day long
The easy access
A short driveway up from the street, turning to the right and levelling out, is a welcome change from the mostly steeply sloping sites the enjoy similar views
The integrity of the original workmanship
Designed by Priestleys Architect of North Sydney in 1973, the home is in mostly original condition (except for the loo!) with exquisite floors, concealed and pendent lighting and hand crafted cabinetry.
The opportunity to improve on the original design
The original floor plan and decor ensures you're not paying for anyone else's 'prior renovation' - it is truly a blank canvass.
This is arguably one of the most interesting properties to come to market in Bayview in 2019.
Nick Scarf 0411 179 486
DISCLAIMER: The information in this media has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. All measurements, distances and areas are approximate only.
- Street Address 38 Kananook Ave
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD $1,526,500
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Bayview
- Property Type House