Sun Drenched Upper Duplex Home with Private Level Garden
With a wide, north aspect, views to Long Reef and drenched in warm winter sun, this freshly painted, 2 bedroom upper duplex-home boasts large rooms and a level, fully enclosed, sunny garden with private, covered BBQ and entertaining area.
* Freshly painted throughout in Dulux 'Natural White'
* New carpets in both bedrooms
* Two large bedrooms
* Spacious, sun drenched living spaces
* Large sunny garden terrace
* Views to the north east over Long Reef and wide, elevated northerly outlook
* Separate laundry
* Off street parking for 2 cars incl. 1 x lock up garage + 1 x open car space
* Delightful, fully enclosed, sunny, level garden bathed in sun all day (no pets)
DISCLAIMER NOTE - The information on this brochure has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- Street Address 1/15 High St
- Type Residential Lease
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Dee Why
- Property Type Unit