Successfully SOLD by Nick Scarf - 0411 197 486
The Perfect Match for the Modern Family
With level access from the street, ample off street parking, 5 bedrooms and study, multiple living areas inside & out and an utterly mesmerising view, this home is the perfect match for the "Modern Family".
There is so much more to this home than seems possible from its understated street front faade and when you walk inside and close the front door, there is a genuine feeling of leaving the world behind'.
And when it comes to schools, you'll be spoilt for choice with St Luke's Grammar at the end of the street, Curl Curl North Public and Manly Selective are an easy walk. Freshwater High all barely minutes away in the car.
The prized escarpment position affords an extraordinary panorama taking in the beach and ocean, Manly's Eastern Hill, Macquarie Lighthouse on South Head, the Sydney Skyline with Centre Point Tower and North Sydney.
You can literally watch the New Year's Eve fireworks from the terraces. Enjoy the full moon rise on a calm and quiet evening, cruise boats gliding silently out to sea on dusk and breathtaking sunsets night, after night, after night.
Thoughtful, tri-level design (half levels only) separate multiple, free flowing, open plan living zones providing ample space for everyone.
Immerse yourself in the wonderful Northern Beaches lifestyle all year round with Curl Curl and Dee Why beaches, playing fields, cafes and restaurants, Warringah and Long Reef golf courses. You will never run out of things to do.
Key features include:
* Prized escarpment position with mesmerising views
* Level access from the street with ample off street parking
* Free flowing, open plan living spaces and multiple separate zones inside and out
* Clever split-level design ensures only a few steps between main living zones
* Impressive kitchen of Kauri and natural stone with stainless appliances including gas and electric cooking options and integrated deep fryer
* 5 bedrooms and study
* Wide, Vergola covered terraces ensure ideal conditions - whatever the weather
* Heated salt water pool with spa and swim jets
* Studio / gym / guest space on pool deck (independent access via side steps)
* Super low maintenance lower level garden with putting green
And with Delmar Private Hospital across the road, you could not have a more discreet neighbour. Renowned as a 5 Star medical facility, the Private Hospital specialises in day surgery procedures and as a rehabilitation centre (no ER capacity, no acute care, no sirens).
Land Area: 779 sqm approx
Council Rates: $2,663.16 pa
Water Rates: $688.16 pa + usage
DISCLAIMER - The information contained in this media including but not limited to any property description, drawing, plan, survey or image has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. All measurements, distances, areas and time references are approximations only.
- Street Address 61 Quirk Street
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD $2,950,000
- Tax Rate $2,663 py
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Dee Why
- Property Type House