DEPOSIT TAKEN - Original 1950's Charmer
With it's high ceilings, large picture windows and wide front veranda, could this be the cutest little old home in Newport!
Offered for the first time in years, it's easy to understand why the last tenants stayed so long!
* Instantly appealing 1950's ambience
* Freshly painted throughout
* High ceilings, light, bright and airy
* Wide, covered front veranda practically doubles the living area
* Two bedrooms and classic, original 1950's bathroom
* Internal laundry
* Short easy walk to the village and the Pub
* Off street parking for 2 cars
DISCLAIMER - The information contained in this media including but not limited to any property description, drawing, plan, survey or image has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. All measurements, distances, areas and time references are approximations only.
- Street Address 33 Irrubel Road
- Type Residential Lease
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Newport
- Property Type House