Newport Gem - Walk Everywhere
So close to everything and exuding a warm, relaxed beachside charm, this Newport gem is a real surprise.
Hidden from public view, you're just across the park from the Village shops and cafes and an easy walk to the beach and Newport Primary.
With the 199 bus stop right on your door step, you can pretty much leave the car at home and best of all, the kids can get around by themselves with ease (yeah!).
The mostly single level living is defined and enhanced by a safe sunny enclosed garden and impressively large, outside entertaining space, perfect long lunches and lazy afternoons.
The living spaces are bright and open and at the very heart of the home, the kitchen is a family and foodies' dream come true.
There are four bedrooms, two separate living areas and an ideal independent teen space.
* Totally relaxed lifestyle an easy walk to the Village, beach and school
* Immaculately maintained and presented, warm and welcoming
* Brilliant outdoor space perfect for long lunches & loads of laughs
* Safe, sunny, fully enclosed, low maintenance garden with spa
* Newport Oval across the road, 199 bus at your front door
* Village shops, cafes and the beach just across the oval
* Off street parking for your car and boat, caravan or trailer
Spring has sprung - this is the one to secure for the summers to come.
Council Rates: $1,653.54 pa
Water Rates: $716.24 pa ($179.06 pq)
Land Area: 469m2 approx
Call Nick Scarf - 0411 197 486
DISCLAIMER - The information contained in this media including but not limited to any property description, drawing, plan, survey or image has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. All measurements, distances, areas and time references are approximations only.
- Street Address 18 Gladstone Street
- Type Residential Sale
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Newport
- Property Type House
- Land Size 468 m2