Blue Chip Beachside
Solid three bedroom family home with fully independent granny flat. Enjoy a great home in a beautiful blue chip beachside location offering valuable extra income.
Otherwise there are "two" high performing investment properties with excellent returns and potential future capital growth.
* The main house is a rendered three bedroom double brick home
* Split level open plan lounge/dining
* Large east facing backyard; The property generates $820 per week approx. in rent
* The second property is a near new two bedroom granny flat with its own private access and entrance. It generates $590 per week approx. (Total income $1410 per week approx.)
* Stylish open plan living complimented by designer kitchen
* Sundrenched entertainment deck/private backyard with widespread district views
Council Rates: $3,100.60 pa
Water Rates: $687.92 pa + usage
Land Size: 624 m2
DISCLAIMER NOTE - The information on this brochure has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- Street Address 11 Sydney Rd
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD $1,900,000
- State NSW
- Town Village Northern Beaches
- Suburb Warriewood
- Property Type House